Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The God Charcha


Charcha chaltha hai...

This doubt will nag you eternally...
Nagged all,
Including 
So towering Swamy Vivekanand,
Saint திருமூலர்...
கடவுள் இருக்கிறாரா?
Is He/She a Form?
Or Formless?
Why bada temples for Him?

You have all answers here
In my just read,
"Hidden Mysteries" by Osho.
Just an excerpt
To answer all questions here from
The book:

"...., all jumps are from form to formlessness because deep down, FORM is NOT the OPPOSITE of FORMLESSNESS, but only a PART of IT - an INDIVISIBLE PART. It may seem SePRATE to us because of our LIMITED VISION, but in fact, FORM and FORMLESSNESS are INDIVISIBLE."

Reason why Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi queries,
Who am I?
Is the body 'I''?
Is the mind 'I'?
Is the buddhi - the intellect 'I'?

Queries land you in 
ETERNAL ANSWER -
SPIRIT, 
FORCE
BEYOND,
The INVISIBLE
INDESTRUCTIBLE
INDIVISIBLE.

Call it any Name
As you Wish.

The unanimous Name is
ALMIGHTY.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment